Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday Post 194

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 634 steps (ewven though I’ve been out today!); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Wite It Down – Then Tear It Up!’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s twenty-five but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today?
- For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:28pm, I lasted 6:37. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Sunday. XD
- Now @ 4:37pm  I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:55. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
- I used the pot :P once last night around 2:45am and once more around 7:20am, before spending the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- The teddies and I happily snored for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more just before Kim arrives @ 8:30am.
- After fifteen more minutes, Kim gets me kitted and I head over to brush teeth before sitting over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast was one/two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, two slices of plain (no butter) toast with one slice of cheese, one mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey and all my usual drugs. :P After breakfast, I happily read LOTR for forty-five minutes, while Kim sporadically and gently massaged Ela and poked away @ her smartphone.
- At 10:15am, Kim sent me to the loo before dropping me off @ church. Actually, I did a stinky unspeakable.oh, I also lean fully against the side rail and spend some time finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!



- I use the loo for one tinkle upon arrival and phew, dad sees me seated before leaving.
- Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today. I sing everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
- Speaker today was Alison Dench. She mentioned how she'd once prayed for a friend's healing once; I wonder if she could pray for my healing too ...
- Afterwards, I used the loo for one tinkle then dad tootled us off to Maccas for lunch. Actually, he just went through the drive-thru.
 - Back home, I ate my Happy Meal. Dad had gotten himself some kinda angus burger and in return for nabbing about three of my chips, he lemme have a chomp of his burger.
-        Dad let Carol inside before leaving to play baddy, but he said I wasn’t to shower until 2pm. No probs, I just happily read LOTR~
-         Anyways, a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
-        Back outside, arvo tea was one juicy nashi and one mug of green tea, but my main joy was getting to read LOTR for one whole hour! :D As for Carol, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged Ela for like forty-five minutes, though I’ve forgotten which colours, sorry.  Oh, today I reached page 555 @ 5:45, BTW~
-        Before Carol left (just as dad returned), I went once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-        Well, dad’s already ordered that I let him gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of stupid floor exercises @ 6pm. *sigh*
-        Toms: perhaps expect another pissy plodding total from me? Carol’s coming to mind me from 10am till midday, then I’ve got a torture session with Vincent the physio before Kim comes back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: