Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday post 250e

One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2957 (sorry, just shy of 3000; another day, perhaps XD) and the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now fifty-eight. Righteo, final, final events for Friday?
-        At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: expect a pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out till after Kim’s left! Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (can’t wait to tell her how I passed another two levels of Candy Crush and am doing level eighty-five now XD: will also try persuading her to feed me one bowl of Coco pops Chex; we’re outta bird food, I think?
-        Will enjoy my most important two hours online before Kim comes to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Then after she’s gone, dad’s taking me to Josh’s 30th birthday bash! The parents have already said the finger food Josh says he’ll provide will be my dinner toms night; well hopefully I’ll get lots, then! XD Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight i've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often; what a novel way to celebrate reaching 250 posts for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday~ XD

No comments: