Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday Post 192d

One final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1447 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now twenty-three. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        I’d just finished doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum and @ 9pm took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me? See, my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio isn’t till the arvo, and if PIG mum won’t take me grocery shopping to walk every single aisle, I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme outta shoelace tying practice, will lemme drink white tea with two sugars and gimme the chance to read for one hour! But am prepared for none of that to happen … 8sigh8 Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: