Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday Post 192b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2590. Ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
-        When Dani announced her arrival, PIG mum kindly let her in. I stayed online till 4:45 then went and took my quickest shower ever – hairwash today. Also thanks to Dani who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        Now @ 6:12pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:31. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I’ll now willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        I had one tinkle before Dani flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Dani rekitted me, and I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy dragon fruit, one yummy banana and one yummy mug of white tea with two sugars. Dani will lemme drink white tea when PIG mum’s upstairs~
-        I happily read LOTR while Dani cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for about forty minutes, painting her maroon with black spots today.
-        After watching the sports report, I went to the loo once more for two tinkles, before signing ani off with my thanks and byes. She’s back next Tuesday fortnight.
-        At 6:20, when nature suddenly called, I took myself once slowly and safely for one tinkle to the loo and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Small group’s @ Clara’s place tonight! Alan says be prepared to share your testimony~
-        Toms: early morning appointment to see my long lost cousin :P Ray for some massage and acupuncture
-        Hopefully Aunty Deana’s all better and can come mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm. Pity Chicago Fire’s still not airing, though …
-        Early arvo 1.5hr physio with Dom.
-        Meaning Carol’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm instead of the usual 4-6. I’m looking forward to getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: