Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wednesday Post 249e

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1520. See, told you I’d pass 1.5 grand! XD Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?
-        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Toms: it’s my fortnightly shopping trip with Kim! Looking forward to catching up with Pastor Grace and Naomi for lunch, too~
-        Even more excitingly, toms night we’re meeting Mr. Hall @ the Glen for what surely must be my final birthday celebration for 2017; I mean, I turned one whole year older back in March, and May just arrived three days ago! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts; that doesn’t happen too often! XD

No comments: