Monday, May 29, 2017

Monday Post 194d

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 959; oh, hopefully I can return online after dinner because I’m sure I’ll have passed 1000 steps by then! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I yelled that she could either come inside from the side door into the garage or she could wait until 4pm and I’d open the door for her myself.
-        At 4pm precisely, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let Kim in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 18% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped my dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with EWrf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces).
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, drying inside both ears then washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Unsurprisingly, Kim wouldn’t lemme enjoy another mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey (we both drank peppermint tea but hopefully she’ll lemme have one mug of white tea with honey toms for breakfast) and arvo tea was half a yummy nashi, but my main joy was getting to read LOTR for one full hour and still have enough time to watch the sports report! :o) As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela very sporadically for one hour while watching YouTube clips for her study.
-        *sigh* Dad’s already demanded I let him gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of stupid floor exercises @ 6:45pm. Still, I’m not complaining; it’s not standing practice and also, I sure as hell won’t be doing any bed exercises for him tonight!
-        Toms: Kim’s coming to mind me from 9am till 11am, but the lucky thing will get pay for two hours work even though we’ll haveta leave @ 10:30am coz I’ve got my final UQ physio session with Kieran @ UQ toms from 11am till midday.
-        Wonder if dad’ll take me anywhere for half a lunch afterwards? Nah, prolly not … *sigh*
-        Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm but I’m not attending the Toastmasters speechfest toms night coz small group’s happening @ Clara’s~
-        Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: