Monday, May 29, 2017

Monday Post 194e

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1134. see, told you I’d pass 1000! XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Sure enough, @ 6:45pm I had to let dad gleefully force me on like 454+ minutes of stupid floor exercises for him. I’m not complaining; any day without unnecessary standing practice’s a good day! Only while I was doing the bridging, I felt a strain up the back of my right calf; I’ve asked Sonia was I somehow doing them incorrectly?
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower that dearest dad had only bought this arvo and some delicious BBQ chicken.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t happen too often! XD 

No comments: