Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wednesday Post 293d

Good evening, and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 616 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after the game tonight!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for Wednesday?
- Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:10am~
- The teddies and I then enjoyed a sleep-in until Aunty Deana came and minded me till 1:30pm.
- Ela had upper limb session with Dom this arvo. Physio today: 
1.5 hr session for Ela:  pre-shaping, reaching, cone work for Era, kneeling cone work for Ela, rock on sign
- We got home like twenty minutes late but phew, Carol was waiting for me~
So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when Carol was giving Wally back to Ela.
- I walked myself slowly and safely back outside to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Arvo tea was some yummy nashi pear; huge thanks to Carol who lemme drink a big mug of white tea when I explained to her that I hadn't drunk any yet.
- Watching twenty-fve minutes of Seven's 6pm news with Carol tonight, the most interesting surname I can remember was 'Forte'.
- At 6:25pm, I went once more to the loo for two tinkles and back, walking myself there slowly and safely and not letting the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
- Watching the first Origin match tonight! We're the underdogs, but GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!
- Toms: not sure what time Kim's coming coz we're going to watch PotC together! Will shower in the morning then, how weird. XD
- Pole and Zebby might come visit toms arvo, too!
- Then hopefully dearest dad will take me out for dinner some\where toms night!
- Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: