Friday, May 19, 2017

Saturday Post 193

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday’s actually 1159; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 328 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today!0 and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘How Change Happens (2)’. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        After Aunty Lucia left, I was more than content to stay online till dinnertime then watch the Broncos match; alas, PIG mum had other ideas. Gleefully and immediately booting me offline the moment she tumbled downstairs from pigland, I then had to let her gleefully force me on 50+ minutes on stupid mat exercises for her. To be honest, I wasn’t concentrating fully on the exercises, though: Nine’s 6pm news was on, and I was more focused on listening to that. XD
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:34pm, I lasted 6:34. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Saturday. XD
-        Now @ 2:42pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:50. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and so I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        That all done, I used the loo once, joined the parents for the usual bland dinner then headed over to the sofa and watched the Broncos match with Bear Bear!
-        At halftime, the Broncos were up by twenty-four! I used the loo once then resettled back onto the sofa with Bear Bear to watch the halftime show and the second half~
-        The Broncos won easily! After fulltime was called, I quickly used the loo once, noted down my final, final plodding total for Friday and hit the sack. Zzz~
Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
When PIG mum hit me with the eye goo before leaving for work one hour later, I used the pot :P again. After dearest dad had tucked the teddies and I back into bed, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        Afterwards, the teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Besta arrives. Daddy Bear nods good morning to her, and she wisely leaves us alone for fifteen more minutes, thus saving her the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
-        When Besta returned to get me up, her first words were, “What happened?” Swinging myself over to the pot :P once more for @ least three more tinkles, I was like, “Huh?” She laughed and replied, “I got your Whatsapp messages about your Candy Crush success; tell me how you passed another two levels!”
-        After Besta got me kitted, I headed over to brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirted me some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her once-weekly break.
After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. My first course is one big bowl of bird food 9what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) then my second course is half a slice of yummy ham and egg. Thanks to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds half a slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and give the teabag a suck. XD
-        Breakfast finished, I sit and happily read LOTR for one hour. Besta comes to massage Ela gently for one hour while watching the Morning Show.
-        At midday, she takes me once to the loo for one tinkle. Back @ the gobbling :P table, I enjoy one mug of warm mint drinking chocolate, then read until 12:20pm and try ringing Aunty Nga. Nobody’s home, but I leave a message then happily read for thirty more minutes.
-        Besta tells me to go to the loo @ 1:05pm; she’s staying with me till 1:10pm coz she arrived ten minutes late today. Turns out she’d gone to visit her cousin, who’s recovering in hospital after some stomach operation.
-        Two tinkles later, I wash and dry Era then return to the gobbling :p table, where awesome Besta serves me one whole bowl of fried rice (I eat the first half quickly, in case dad gets back home XD) and another mug of white tea with two sugars. Another teabag for sucking. XD
-        Once she’s gone, I ring dearest dad then watch live Westlife You Tube videos while munching lunch.
-        That done, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 1:45pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, again risin above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Just waiting for Kim to come and mind me from 4pm till 6pm now~
-        Fingers crossed I can bbl after she leaves, else toms:
-        Just church, nothing special. Actually, dad and I are taking PIG mum to the airport! Wonder if I’ll get back for ESS in time …
-        Dad’s already got Kim to come from 1pm till 3pm, meaning it’s prolly just a Happy Meal @ lunch for me again … *sigh*
-        But with PIG mum gone, hopefully that means I can spend some more time online!
-        So hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: