Friday, May 26, 2017

Saturday Post 194

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 280 steps (obviously, I've not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Get The Mix Right!' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY-ONE MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 5pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
- For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:01pm, I lasted 6:50. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'm content to call it quits for Saturday. XD
- Now @ 2:17pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:13. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Sorry, was gonna keep blogging, but dad was too excited that I let him gleefully force me on goodness knows how many minutes of stupid floor exercises for him. >< *sigh*

No comments: