Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Post 250d

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2933. lol, wonder if I’ll crack 3000 before the night’s out? XD Anyways, continuing today’s events?
-        After lunch, I led PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk back to the 4WD, and she tootled us back home, where she put away the groceries we’d bought and I visited the loo once.
-        Then PIG mum tootled me back to Evonne chow podiatry to see Sarah for a follow-up (remember how poor Elf developed a blister?) While we waited, I browsed the Courier Mail from Tuesday and PIG mum browsed the one from Monday.
-        Yay, all good~ I reclined on the big armchair, PIG mum shucked off Elf’s footwear and Sarah had a poke around before declaring everything was okay and letting me go~ lol, perhaps I’ll have another appointment there three/four years later, like last time. XD
-        Back home, I plopped online till Aunty Kitty arrived and I went to the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed my own hair today, but thanks to Aunty kitty who helped me rinse it, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. The nice thing about having Cathay send an aunty over for my shower every Friday: the aunty holds the showerhead over my back and I’m kept warm~
-        I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Aunty Kitty rekitted me, and I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Back outside, PIG mum was waiting with one plate of yummy dragon fruit to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides PIG mum kept her word and once Aunty Kitty had finished cleaning the bathroom and came out, she let Era quickly finish the rest, meaning Aunty Kitty didn’t get to see the power PIG mum has over me.
-        As always, Aunty Kitty left five minutes early; not sure why PIG mum says not to mind things like that? I mean, she already came two minutes early …
-        After she left, I did a stinky unspeakable before returning online.
-        When dearest dad arrived home, he was all for immediately forcing me offline and forcing me to do all these mat floor exercises for him. Thankfully, I persuaded him to wait for PIG mum to come downstairs from pigland first without having to explain to him why: if the parents were gonna have me lie down and gleefully force me to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for them, I needed an overnight pad first! Remember, my period came today and since I was just wearing a regular one, if I laid down and let the parents gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for them, there might be blood leaking everywhere! Eww. XD
-        So PIG mum eventually came down and after one loo trip for the longer pad change, I lay down and let the parents gleefully force mostly poor Elf (but Erf did some too and I ended with bridging) on 30+ minutes of stupid exercises for them.
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa uncle Pong’s home-grown hairy melon, lotsa some other orange thing (pumpkin? Pawpaw?) one big tasteless chunk of soup pork and four miniscule but delicious chunks of BBQ pork, which I saved for last, of course. Over dinner, we watched Eurovision!
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: