Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Post 189b

*pissed* I somehow just lost my entire post! >< Meaning I can note down that my final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4702, but not anything else. Will try again, then: events for today?
-Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, when the noisy garbage truck rumbled down our road, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy snorings with Daddy bear continued until dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for work; I also used the pot :P once more..
-More happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, plus @ least one more loo trip, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
--Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest hint of butter and raspberry jam, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. While PIG mum was upstairs changing, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootled me off to UQ for physio. She chose to listen to that nasally Andy Hui first, and of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day. As for me, I just spent most of the trip with both eyes closed and finishing off my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Then, opening both eyes along Coronation Drive somewhere, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then returned downstairs to pay. Gim came for me with a walkbelt, held Era and walked me into the gym. Physio today: six laps walking along hallway then some reaching work for Era before Ela got all the attention for the entire session with cone work..
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo before tootling me home for lunch, ignoring my polite request to eat out somewhere yummy. :o( While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-Back home, lunch was two yummy crumbed fish fillets with some mayo and tartare sauce! oh, and one mug of lemon green tea.
-After lunch, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the 4WD, and she tootled me off to Dr. Lin's to resume pincushion practice. I'd changed CDs to Westlife's 'Gravity' coming back home from UQ; PIG mum changed it again to the radio. Luckily, she's fine with 97.3FM.
-Pincushion practice was uneventful, if a little painful. I forgot to check the temperature before and afterwards, to see how much PIG mum has raised the temperature with her constant yapping to Dr. Lin! XD
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled us home, where I plopped online to await Aunty Lucia's arrival around 4pm.
-When Aunty Lucia announced her arrival @ 4:07pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me today - I washed my own hair, but thanks to Aunty Lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle, then got very lightly creamed. I had another tinkle while Aunty Lucia was yapping (sahe's like PIG mum; both women are yappers. XD) and one final one when she was drying my glasses for me, after she'd rekitted me.
-I let Aunty Lucia Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where arvo tea was half the yummy chocolate bun I'd bought from Breadtop yesterday, plus another mug of lemon green tea, this my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Afterwards, I went once more to the loo then returned online.
-At 5:45pm and 6:10pm nature randomly called; both times I took myself slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Off to Pole's house for small group tonight!
-Toms: expect a pissy plodding total, coz I'm not going out. Barb comes from 10am till 1pm, then Annette @ 4pm. Aunty A'll prolly come over for dinner, if she's free. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: