Sunday, May 11, 2014

Monday Post 161

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 7436 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 176kcal or 3.25km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Praying Jesus' Way (1)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'mn still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after Annette leaves @ 6pm!!! But just noting down that I had UQ physio this morning with new students Katie and Brett, before going to Garbo's Woka Woka for lunch with PIG mum. After letting her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk through Coles to buy garlic and fish, I saw Lei shifu for a massage. Annette's supervising my shower @ 4pm then toms, I've got a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant afterwards, then Annette's taking me to Toastmasters @ night! Righteo, hopefully bbl with today's events in detail, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: