Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wednesday Post 191

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3943 steps today (remembering that like 700 of those steps were plodded last night @ Toastmasters) and secondly, TWFT topic's "Praying Jesus' Way" but thirdly and most importantly, I'll definitely be owed some time online after Annette leaves @ 6pm but I'll note how long after Aunty Deana comes to mind me, okies? Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
~When Annette announced her arrival just before 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - I washed my hair today, but thanks to Annette who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Annette helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (Annette kindly helped with my back, Era and both calves) and mostly rekitted myself (Annette helped only with Elf's AFO). After Annette tied both shoes' laces for me, I went over to the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and asking Percy the saint/angel to please help me get through today okay.
-When I was done, I went over to wash and dry Era, before I let Annette Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table to prepare arvo tea, which was my second half of lunch, plus one mug of lemon green tea, my official mug for Tuesday to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After Annette cleaned the bathroom, she said 'twas time to leave, coz she didn't know the way to M block.
-So PIG mum came downstairs and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, because the carers now drive me out with our home car so they don't need to claim mileage from CODA!
-Annette tootled me off to QUT, but parked in our usual spot when Toastmasters was @ Q block, coz the disabled parking PIG mum had texted me to tell Annette about was only disabled drop off!
-My warm-up session went well, but I've been restored for a speech around end-July, coz Monica and Amy both ganged up on me! XD
-I would've thought that with the elections, we'd run late for sure, but we ended on time!
-Annette took me once to the loo then tootled me back to Maccas for my Happy Meal, which came with a Paul Frank toy! Personally, I was overjoyed because I FINALLY got to order a choc shake!! :D
-Lunch time! Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed FIFTY-SIX MINUTES online!!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: