Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sunday Post 162

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 4319 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 107kcal or 1.88km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Stabilising Peace' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's five. Righteo, events for today?
~Woo hoo, another awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:45am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied. There wasn't any time to resume slweeping afterwards coz PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with a minute dab of butter and blackberry jam, all my usual drugs :P, one full mug of water 9which I drank holding 'incorrectly' while both parents were upstairs changing) and another of yummy drinking mint chocolate. Originally, I was fretting that after I finished the four tins of that drinking mint chocolate I'd haveta wait until someone went to Tasmania before asking could they buy me several tins back, but now PIG mum says you can buy that @ Woolies! :D I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the 4WD, and she tootled us off to church. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; she also wouldn't lemme listen to any music coz she wanted peace and quiet so she could prepare her hear for God, then while she's driving (and I'm respecting her demand for silence by finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel) she starts gossiping about all the celebrity news she's been reading! Lol, that's rich. XD
-At church, PIG mum took me downstairs to the loo for two tinkles before leaving me in Bible study and returning back upstairs for the Canto service.
-Today, Uncle William taught the class about the common law God gave the Egyptians to follow after He brought them out from Egypt.
-After Bible study, PIG mum took me once to the loo, I grabbed two little quarter triangles of sandwich for morning tea then took a seat. Aunty joanne wandered over and said hi, as did that Aussie guy in my Bible study class; what's his name, Ben? He's thirty-one/thirty-two, lives in Mackenzie and orks in IT, BTW. The way he talks reminds me exactly of Glenn from Toastmasters!
-I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk up to English service, then she leaves for her very informal fellowship with the other church aunties; I think they only drink coffee and gossip!
-Yay, I was allowed to stay seated for worship again today~ I sang everything, plus the harmony for three songs, but like always, meant absolutely nothing.
-Speaker today was some Dr. Peter (I think), who talked about idols. Juliana sat beside me today~
-After service, I yakked with Aunty Jenny and Juliana (I'm jealous! At the little kiddies program today, Andrew got to make some crepe with M 'n' Ms!) until PIG mum came back from her drinks and gossip session with the other church aunties, took me once to the loo then tootled us off to the Warrigal Square Macas to have lunch with dearest dad before he went baddy playing~
-Today I got one chicken and cheese burger, one small orange and about eleven chips, although sadly without any ketchup. Stupid Maccas had run out! I've already complained on their Facebook page~ XD
-After lunch, PIG mum took me once tothe loo before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk around Woolies buying groceries. Ala, PIG mum was a party pooper who refused to have drinks @ Sakuraya with me. :o(
-Back home, I went once more to the loo (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself), before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Also, dearest dad's just returned from baddy. :o) As for me, I doubt I can return online after dinner, so toms:
-Late morning UQ physio with ... what's her name, Kate, Katie?? XD
-Fingers crossed we can meet Mrs. Dent for lunch @ the Underwood Coffee Club! I'm hoping PIG mum'll FINALLY lemme enjoy one plate of eggs benedict by myself; that's been my food goal since March 2013!!
-PIG mum's also got me down to see Lei shifu for a massage around 2pm, I think. Fingers crossed she'll buy me one roll of sushi for arvo tea when I'm practising my nearly non-existent Chinese @ him! XD
-Maybe Carol Hart will finally come back and supervise my shower? I don't really mind; as long as some lady carer comes to supervise my showers, I don't really care who turns up~
-Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: