Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Post 162d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5804; D2's final, final report for Monday: 5804 steps also equals 164kcal or 2.58km. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9pm, after asking PIG mum to please help me put a jacket on (coz it was FREEZING! ><"), I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: today, Epic rang while we were having lunch with Mrs. Dent and toms morning I've got some job interview happening! Fingers crossed I can FINALLY get a paid job!!
-Also fingers crossed I can get some yummy lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant afterwards!
-PIG mum's prolly gonna book me into see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session in the arvo, coz I'm not free toms morning ... ><
-And Annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: