Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thursday Post 189b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3832; D2's new report: 3816 steps also equals eighty-one kcal or 1.66km. Xd Anyways, events for today?
-I used the pot :P twice last night and once again this morning, before spending ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy snorings with Daddy bear continued until dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for work; I also used the pot :P once more..
-knowing that PIG mum would be poking me with "fifteen more minutes," not long after dad had gone, instead of trying to fall back asleep I instead continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
--After PIG mum had given me fifteen more minutes, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth 9poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
--Breakfast was one slice of toast with a tiny dab of butter and raspberry jam, plus one mug of yummy mint chocolate milk. unfortunately, PIG mum randomly chucked a massive cow @ me, but I understood that it was just the cruel and unfaithful God trying to destroy my day before it'd even really begun, so I just kept a good attitude, rose above God's near-overwhelming hatred and totally ignored Him.
--After breakfast, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I stayed over the loo for @ least two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
--Alas, Roxana was late today, blaming very foggy weather coming from Carindale. Even worse, after she'd turned into Logan Road she realised she'd left her handbag @ home and did a U-turn for it! Meaning we didn't get to the library (thankfully there was a parking spot waiting for us) and sit down with Feist's 'Silverthorn' (there weren't any Ender books under Card's name available today) until 9:50am! 
-But yay, I still got to read for one whole hour~ Roxana brought back Sparkless2 for me, and after using the meeting room's loo once, we hit Breadtop to buy bread. Today I grabbed one apple custard bun and one ... I forgot, sausage donut, maybe? XD
--Next stop was Dick Smiths, where I updated on an IPad while Roxana sat outside playing with her smartphone.
-Then we went all the way down to my favourite store, Jay Jays. I saw two cool minion shirts, but I've already got them. However, I saw this really cool Cookie Monster shirt that says "Me Love Cookies' and the two "o's" are where his eyes were!
-Final stop before going back upstairs for lunch, ice cream! I tried a mint madness, then chose a new flavour for my single cone: frog in a pond! That was vanilla icecream with chocolate drops and green jelly, yum!
-While I was munching on my ice cream, I suddenly got a message from Anna saying she'd be about fifteen minutes late. Fine by me, I just ducked into QBD for a quick browse before meeting Anna @ food court around 12:15!
-Today, Anna got curry chicken from Hanaichi (with added chilli powder!), Roxana got nachos from Fresh Mex and I stuck with my usual: a regular two piece feed with a mint choc krusher from KFC.
--We all chatted while we ate; huge thanks to Anna who brought back a sheep magnet from New Zealand for me!! :D Anna had to leave first, but she waited to say bye to my flap of chicken breast skin that I always save for last before leaving. XD only I was disappointed to find that the kebab place had been closed for renovation. :( Guess i'll just have Maccas again when Selina picks me up from writers group next Thursday, if PIG mum lets me.
--Yay, there was time afterwards today to browse Toys 'R' Us before leaving! I played with this pretty cool giraffe. XD
-Roxana tootled me home (she's driving our Camry now!), I went and turned off the alarm then went into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Roxana who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Toms I'll return to washing my own hair; three day's the longest I've had help with that.
--I had one tinkle before Roxana flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed, had another tinkle. Roxana rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was washing my glasses for me.
-Back outside, I finished reading my Bible chapters for today, and before Roxana left, she took me once more to the loo.
-My mobile rang just as PIG mum returned home! Joey said she'd come teach me pilates @ 3:30pm~
-PIG mum said to join her for arvo tea; I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I enjoyed about half of the yummy apple custard bun I'd bought earlier from Breadtop, plus one mug of some kinda green tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Afterwards, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back online, where I waited for Joey to teach me pilates~
--Using the birthing :P ring, today I squeezed out Cuddles. XD
-Joey walked behind me once to the loo and back before leaving; I plopped happily online.
--At 5:45pm, when nature called, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over, just as dearest dad arrived home!
-Doubt I can return online after dinner tonight, so toms:
-Late morning UQ physio with Gim.
-Fingers crossed I can get some yummy lunch @ Dong Fong/Sunnybank Oriental afterwards!
-Aunty Lucia will come supervise my shower around 4pm. lol, guess it's back to washing my own hair then; well, I've had a three day break!
-And i'm off to Pole's house for small group toms night. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: