Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday Post 191d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 7262, remembering that like 700 of those were done last night @ Toastmasters. D2 will try his hardest to come back with a report toms. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-So a nice hot shower today - I washed my own hair, but thanks to Annette who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Annette helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself 9Annette kindly helped with my back, Era, and most calves; no wait, she actually covered those areas with body wash before realising and wiping the body wash off! XD) then mostly rekitted myself (Annette helped only with Elf's AFO). She then tied my shoelaces before I went to the loo for two tinkles.
-After washing and drying Era, I let Annette Force me to walk out to the kitchen to prepare arvo tea, which was the yummy pork salad roll i'd bought earlier and one mug of yummy rice green tea, my last for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After Annette cleaned the bathroom, she sat and massaged Ela for twenty-five minutes, painting her grey with grey spots today (guess she's feeling dull XD).
-Because I ate my pork salad roll slowly, enjoying it, I only had time to read for five minutes before the sports report came on (good news: some Blues player will miss Origin I. XD)
-Before leaving @ 6pm, Annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles and helped me put my jacket on. She's back Saturday, and will have some kinda bean and lentil vegetarian soup for dinner tonight.
-I tootled happily online until PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
-First, I let her gleefully force poor Ela to practise piano for fifteen minutes. I'll keep saying this, but I don't really mind, because (1) I was sitting, (2) Era got to play for fifteen minutes herself afterwards and (3) I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my ability to play even semi-decently. I wasn't half-bad, honest ... :o(
-After that, I let the parents gleefully FORCE :( me to plod 500 steps on that bloody cross trainer.
-After one more loo trip, dinner was the yucky rice, but no greens! Just lotsa melon and sweet carot, some fish and some soup pork, which I dunked into the soya sauce after the parents had left the table. XD
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of pork, carrot, potato and prolly sth else soup, before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back online.
-At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: it's my fortnightly trip to Garbo, yay! I'll get KFC and will meet up with Anna for lunch before Roxana takes me home and supervises my shower before leaving. Hope she's not late again, though!
-Also hope that Joey won't come teach me pilates for thirty minutes. XD
-And final hope: that dearest dad will take us out for dinner toms night! Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: