Thursday, May 15, 2014

Friday Post 191

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3702 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports also equals 102kcal or 1.61km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Praying Jesus' way (5)' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's only six, but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves!!! But just noting down that I had a great sleep last night and UQ physio with Kate this morning. Horrid PIG mum tootled us home for lunch and gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me a pear before driving me out to ouchy pincushion practice. Aunty Lucia should arrive very soon to supervise my shower and tonight, I'm off to FX! Toms, expect a super-pissy plodding total coz I'm not going out anywhere; Barb's coming from 10am till 1pm before Annette comes from 4pm till 6pm. Dunno if any aunties will come teach me translation/cooking but yeah, hopefully bbl with today's events in full, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: