Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Post 162b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5738; D2's final, final report for tonight: 5738 steps also equals 143kcal or ... sorry, must've accidentally hit reset. XD But D2 reckons I'm more than half a normal person today, so ha. XD Anyways, final, final events for Sunday?
-PIG mum ordered I shower. Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only shook some baby powder over both feet and did Elf's AFO.
-After one more loo trip, PIG mum gleefully forced me to practise piano, fifteen minutes each per hand. i'll keep saying this, but I don't really mind, because I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly tore away my ability to play even semi-decently. I wasn't half-bad, honest; it just makes me so very sad to see how I've been reduced to randomly bashing notes ... :o(
-Did PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on simply ages of stupid exercises for her afterwards? Prolly, but I've honestly forgotten! XD
-It all culminated with me having to let the parents gleefully FORCE :( me to plod 600 steps on that bloody cross trainer.
-After one more loo trip, dinner was the yummy rice, but I've forgotten lotsa which vegetable! I know I had one chunk of tofu, some pork mince and a little barramundi, though.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I happily read my book club novel for one full hour, reaching page 250 @ 8:25pm.
-At 8:45pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo then back online, both times rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Dad's on the sofa having a snore (literally XD) and PIG mum's upstairs using the computer herself.
-Late morning UQ physio with ... Kate, I think.
-And afterwards, PIG mum and I are meeting Mrs. Dent for lunch @ the Garbo Coffee Club! My hopes have risen: will I FINALLY  be able to eat one whole plate of eggs benedict to myself?? That's been my food goal since March 2013!!!
-Think PIG mum's got me down to see Lei shifu for a massage afterwards.
-And maybe it's Carol finally coming back to supervise my shower?
-Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: