Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday Post 190c

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5952. Ha, D2 reckons I'm more than half a normal person today; his new report: 5952 steps also equals 131kcal or 2.5km. XD Anyways, continuing Thursday's events?
-When Joey arrived, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-for pilates today, Era punched, Ela lifted, while Era and Elf squeezed the birthing ring :P and gave birth to the Shrek that Pole and Joey got me from the Ekka several years back! XD
-Joey let Roxana in before leaving, and I headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Roxana who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before Roxana flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. When Roxana rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was tying Elf's shoelaces and one last when she was repinning D2 onto my pants for me.
-We held hands and walked to the gobbling :P table, where I made my usual half toastie for arvo tea. My mug of lemongrass mint tea was my first official mug to hold 'incorrectly', only it tasted very strange because Roxana had put honey into it!
-Roxana massaged Ela for about thirty minutes, painting her red/brown with white spots today, before taking me once to the loo @ 4:30pm. Just then, I heard the door open! "My dad's home!" I hissed @ Roxana. "Quick, close the door!" Roxana quickly did, but not before waving "Hi!" to my dad. XD
-Back @ the gobbling :P table, Roxana massaged Ela for a few minutes more before PIG mum came downstairs and said 'twas time to leave. I signed Roxana off, said my thanks and byes; Roxana will come back next Thursday morning and take me to Garbo!
-PIG mum tootled me off to the Logan north for book club! Taking me once to the loo when we arrived, she then left me seated besides June, who gave me a big hug, saying she missed me last month, then gave me two fantasy novels! "I was gonna chuck them out," she said, "But then thought you might like them?" Also thanks to June, who made me one cup of tea, white and two, passed me three bikkies and attached my name tag for me,
-About thirteen ladies attended tonight, everyone hated the book! XD Only Katie was missing; the poor woman's sick. :o( Also, I got a belated birthday present from Erika!
-Again, we ended early. PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled us home; 'twas only like 7:20pm!
-Back home, dearest dad was reheating dinner and I was reading next month's novel when the phone rang. "Hello?" I answered, picking it up.
"Hello, Ling!" greeted Uncle Colbert.
"Hello Uncle Colbert, this is Ling's daughter," I laughed back.
"Oh, really? You both sound exactly the same! Can I please speak with your dad?"
I handed the phone over to dad and continued to read; after dad'd finished the phone call, he gave me something to give PIG mum for Mother's Day: he'd bought her an IPAD AIR! Lucky woman!!
-Dinner tonight: congee, lotsa some vegetable which I've obviously forgotten XD, some beef and some 'wai sarng' (say that in Canto; Iu've asked on Facebook for a Canto translation; hopefully Ryan will answer me soon. XD)
-After dinner, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back online.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb/bbl (it's 8:53pm right now) after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: