Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday Post 161d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 10170; D2's final, final report for Monday: 10170 steps also equals ninety-nine kcal (I'm sure I'll pass 100 someday; just not today XD) or 3.4km. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-Things culminated with the parents combining to gleefully FORCE :( me to plod 500 steps on that bloody cross trainer.
-After one quick loo trip, dinner tonight was the yucky rice, some yucky eggplant (which I ate coz it's not celery XD), some barramundi and some mince. Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of pork and carrot soup, before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back online.
-At 9:15pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-PIG mum's demanding I play Lumosity for her now, so toms:
-Late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-Fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant afterwards! I'm craving some combination fried ho fan ... XD
-Annette's coming toms arvo to take me out to Toastmasters! I've checked this time and will be prepared for the warm-up role!
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: