Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Post 160

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 4177 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling ninety-six kcal or 1.82km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Put Your Heart into It! (1)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's two but thirdly and most importantly, I'll definitely be owed some time online after dinner coz I didn't get back home from SHINE fellowship till like 4:54pm, but I'll note that down when the time comes. Anyways, events for today?
~I used the pot :P once last night and once again this morning around 6:20am, before spending the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
--Afterwards, happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, until dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for the Canto service. I also used the pot :P once more.
--I've forgotten did I fall back asleep after dad left, but after PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with a dab of butter and blackberry jam, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which I drained holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the 4WD, and she tootled us off to church. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; she also refused to listen to any music, not that I really cared, coz I spent the short trip with both eyes closed and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
--At church, PIG mum took me downstairs to the loo for two tinkles before leaving me attending Bible study and went back upstairs for the Canto service. I have this vague memory of her chucking some random cow @ me, but it musn't have been important @ all coz I've already forgotten about it. XD
--At Bble study today, Uncle Eddy continued teaching us from Exodus. The Israelites have escaped Egypt, but now they're constantly bitching @ Moses for not providing for them!
--After Bible study, Huldah kept me company until PIG mum came to get me. She took me once to the loo, I grabbed some morning tea then took a seat.
-When the English service was about to start, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk up to the main hall, where I sat in my usual back row most left spot, before she just rocked off to her very informal fellowship with other church aunties (they just drink coffee and gossip, I think).
-For worship today, I sung everything, plus the harmony to two/three songs, but like always, meant absolutely nothing.
-Today Pastor Chris began a new series, with some reference to Star Wars; also, baby Naomi sat in and listened to her dad preach for the first time! Chris joked that he'd know whether she liked his sermons or not depending on whether or not she voiced her displeasure. XD
--Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed FIFTY-FOUR MINUTES online!!!><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: