Sunday, May 18, 2014

Monday Post 162

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 4484 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 115kcal or 1.96km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Lie of Omission' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-NINE MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!! But just noting down that I had UQ physio this morning, PIG mum and I enjoyed lunch with Mrs. Dent @ the Garbo Coffee Club then I went and saw Lei shifu for a massage. Toms, I've got some kinda job interview! That means my torture session with Vincent the bloody physio will be in the afternoon, so hopefully I can grab some yummy lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant first! Then Annette will come and supervise my shower @ 4pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl with today's events in detail, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: