Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Post 163b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 6152; D2's new report for Monday: 6152 steps also equals 156kcal or 2.7km. XD Anyways, events for today?
-Well, I was meant to have a great night's sleep last night, considering I walked as much as a normal person, only I've always been a messy sleeper who kicks off her blankets and I awoke twice last night, frozen solid and needing the pot! :P
-Nature called again around 6:30am this morning, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:40am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-More happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, until dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving for work @ 7:45am. I used the pot :P once more, then Daddy Bear and I cuddled and continued our happy snorings.
-After PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes - argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, because IU'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: