Sunday, May 25, 2014

Monday Post 163

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 5593 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 140kcal or 2.44km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Holy Communion' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!!! But just noting down that I had UQ physio this morning, PIG mum and I had lunch @ Garbo's Woka Woka before I went upstairs and got a comfy massage from Lei shifu. Toms, I have a late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio, but will hopefully get to have lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant before Carol Lockwood comes to supervise my shower and takes me to Toastmasters! Anyways, hopefully bbl with today's events in detail, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: