Monday, May 5, 2014

Tuesday Post 160

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3617 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling ninety-three kcal or 1.57km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's "Don't Embarrass Jesus' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after jacinta finish3s her meeting with us!11 But just noting down that today, I saw Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session and had lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant; Annette will be coming to supervise my shower and toms, I've got my second-last ever UQ physio session with Gim, before Aunty Deana comes to mind me for three hours. Also, in the arvo, I'm getting a new AFO! Kelly's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm and best of all, tomorrow night's ice cream night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!! Anyways, hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: