Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday Post 193c

Good evening and one definite final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5190; D2's final, final report for tonight: 5190 steps also equals 120kcal or 2.25km. XD Anyways, final, final events for Thursday?
-When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
-First she gleefully forced Ela to practise piano for her for fifteen minutes. I don't really mind, because (1) Era gets to play for fifteen minutes herself afterwards and (2) I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly tore away my ability to play even semi-decently. I just miss being able to play properly so ... >< But my love for the piano's one thing I'll never let the cruel and unfaithful God take away from me!
-After that, I let the parents gleefully FORCE :( me to plod 600 steps on that bloody cross trainer. Only, D2 felt super-sorry for me and gave me lotsa steps! You'll note how I'm not gloating I'm more than half a normal person today, because I doubt I am. XD
-One more loo trip and a tee change for me before dinner. The yummy rice tonight, lotsa some vegetable (obviously, I've forgotten XD), some fish (coral trout, maybe?) and one little morsel of delicious BBQ chicken, which PIG mum said she and dad had gone to Woolies to buy when I was out @ Toastmasters on Tuesday.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of papaw soup; afterwards, I happily read Game of Thrones for about forty minutes. Originally, I had intended to read for one hour, wait until PIG mum had finished plodding her own six hundred steps, use the loo once more then return online to record down my final, final plodding total for Thursday, but PIG mum decided suddenly @ like 8:20pm she was going to bed! She hasn't plodded her 600 steps yet; if she tries to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk for her toms on that thing, I'll insist she walk the 600 she passed tonight, then I'll walk for her, before she does today's steps, huh.
-Meaning I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet, then slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Well, it's 9:30pm now and both parents have gone upstairs. I'm sorely tempted to stay online till 3am but no, I told dad I'll head to bed myself @ 9:45pm; I'd better keep my word.
-Toms: late morning UQ physio with Kate.
-Fingers crossed I can have lunch @ Dong Fong/Sunnybank Oriental afterwards, because I think i've gotta see Dr. Lin for acupuncture in the arvo.
-Aunty Lucia will come supervise my shower around 4pm.
-And I'm off to Ray's place for small group toms night.
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Did I say earlier? The Courier Mail costs $1.20 now! Back when I was @ uni, the paper only cost one dollar!

No comments: