Monday, May 19, 2014

Tuesday Post 162

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 4041 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 100kcal or 1.76km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's "How's Your Work Ethic (1)?' Anyways, events for today?
-I used the pot :P twice last night and twice again this morning, before spending ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, Daddy Bear  and I resumed our happy snorings together, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 7:45am.
-More happy snorings for Daddy Bear and I after dearest dad left, plus @ least one more pot :P trip for me, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I used the pot :P once more forthree tinkles and she got me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and blackberry jam ever, one mug of yummy mint drinking chocolate, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which I drained holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I also leaned fully against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Afterwards, I went over to washand dry both hands, before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-Off she tootled me for my job interview @ Springwood! Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to the 1998 FIFA World Cup's soundtrack all day, too. While PIG mum drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At that place, Fiona helped me up two short flights of stairs, because the rail was on the left hand side.
-We took a seat until some guy called David Prior called me into his office. It took a walk down another two short flights of stairs to get into his office. I was starting to think, "Argh, doesn't this place have a lift? I'm not really sure I wanna hike four flights of stairs every time I come to work!
-Basically, Mr. Prior just talked a little about what he does, also asking me several random questions.
-Alas, the person he interviewed before me was more suitable for the job than I am. However, he says I've got a great personality and he'll consider me for any upcoming jobs his company may have; he also says to stay in touch.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then took me once to the Underwood Market Place, where I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk around the store, buying milk and teabags.
-I thought we'd go home and drop off the groceries before going to see Vincent the bloody physio; that way, I'd use the loo. Only PIG mum tootled me straight there, and when I said I'd use the toilet once when I arrived then not again till after lunch, she said she wouldn't let me! >< So I determined I'd somehow hold it in; no way I'm letting the cruel and unfaithfuil God make me piss my pants! ><
-Physio today: sat first go, practised Ela taking ball and passing it while standing, Ela to pointlessly open door and hold onto rail @ end. Vincent seemed kinda distracted today; that was prolly coz today was little Kayla's first day @ child care and he was pining after her!
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us to the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant for lunch. I had the yummy BBQ pork and tofu with rice; she had Hokkien noodles! Hey, I didn't know that was on the menu; I'm definitely getting that next week if PIG mum takes me for lunch there! Oh, and I drank three cups of Chinese tea.
-Lunch finished, I finally got to empty my bladder. I'm just proud/relieved that I didn't let the cruel and unfaithful God make me piss myself.
-When PIG mum tootled us home, Era again helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Back home, I went once to the loo (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself), before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm, so fingers crossed I can bblone last time after she leaves @ 6pm, else toms:
-mid-morning UQ physio with ... Katie? Oh, hell, I've forgotten my student's name again. XD
-When I get home, I've gotta complete my writers group homework!
-Aunty Deana will come supervise me for three hours while lucky PIG mum gets treated out for lunch by Aunty Anne and Aunty Bingki.
-Then I'm off to Goodwill to try and get my boot fixed back again.
-Carol will come supervise my shower around 4pm.
-And yay, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all! Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: