Sunday, May 11, 2014

Saturday Post 161c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5107 (ha, D2 reckons I'm more than half a normal person today; his new report for Sunday: 5107 steps also equals 134kcal or 2.23km. XD Anyways, continuing events for tonight?
-Alas, it wasn't actually dinnertime, the parents just wanted to gleefully FORCE :( me to plod 500 steps on that bloody cross trainer for them. Which necessitated a tee change and one more loo trip before dinner.
-Instead of rice, we had dumplings tonight! only boiled, and sadly without soya sauce, but dumplings have always been, and still are, my favourite food! :D That was also with the last of the hairy melon  and some tasteless soup pork.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of disgusting but thankfully diluted ginseng soup, before I made my way back slowly and safely to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: