Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thursday Post 139

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2395 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling fifty-six kcal or 1.04km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Finger of God (3)'. Anyways, events for today?
!Woo hoo, another awesome slweep last night! (That was probably to make up for the fact that the poor Maroons lost to the smelly Blues. XD) Again, nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-More happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, until dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving for work @ 7:45am. I also used the pot :P once more.
-Right after dearest dad left, PIG mum was downstairs and poking me with "fifteen more minutes.
-Hey, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online!!!!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: