Friday, May 16, 2014

Saturday Post 162

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2776 steps today (remembering that like 1761 of those steps were plodded last night @ FX; D2 very proudly reports that 2276 steps also equals fifty-one kcal or 1.38km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Praying Jesus' Way (6)'. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
~After the usual dinner and one more loo trip, dad tootled me off to church for FX, When we arrived and I was heading downstairs he randomly chucked some cow @ me and pretended to leave! I just hugged the wall and inched along, hoping someone would be there to gimme a hand down the first step. Luckily, dad came to his senses and I made it into A1, where I sat on the most left.
-Only Bee orderedme over to the next row! I didn't wanna, coz that meant there'd be people sitting to my left who I couldn't see, but Bee said there wouldn't be many and walked me over there anyway.
-Charlsy led the singing last night; thankfully I remained seated throughout the singing.
-Last night, Hairy taught from that little booklet Two Ways To Live; it's about evangelism.
-Afterwards, Bee walked behind me once to the loo (I managed fine by myself) and back outside, where Hairy kindly grabbed a chair for me.
-Charlsy made mini toasties with cheese, Bacon (not just ham!) and SHALLOTS! I had two/three for supper, plus some green and orange jelly.
-Dad came to take me home, but instead of us leaving, he sat there and yakked to Sylvia jie jie. When she left, he came and accused ME of being long-winded! Lol, Hairy and I were just talking about our Chinese language skills.
-Dad tootled us home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz.~
-Today: woo hoo, another awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:25am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 6:35am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy snorings resumed afterwards with Daddy Bear untilPIG mum came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work. I also used the pot :P once more and after she's gone, spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the angel/saint, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-Daddy Bear and I continue our happy snorings together, until nature suddenly calls around 8:30am. I swing myself over to the pot :P and start tinkling. The next second, "Oh crap! DAD!!" Turns out PIG mum had emptied the pot :P before leaving for work and forgot to put it back in; idiot me had forgotten to check before going! ><
-Never mind, dad comes to the rescue with a mop, then it's back to happy snorings with Daddy Bear. Only dad suddenly comes in with the phone! "I'm going to the butchers," he explains, placing the phone beside my pillow. "Here's the phone, in case anyone calls." And lol, someone does!
me, sleepily, "Hello?"
A familiar voice replies. "Good morning, Ling!"
I laugh, replying, "Good morning, Uncle Calvin, I'm Emily. Mum's working this morning."
"Gosh, you sound just like her! Hey, where's your dad?'
"He's just gone out to the butchers. Try his mobile; you should reach him."
"Oh, okay, cool, thanks, bye!"
-Dad returns home around 9:30pm and lets Barb in @ 9:55am before leaving again. Me, I refuse to get outta bed until 11:15am, although Barb does try her hardest. Daddy Bear just tells her to shoo. XD
-I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, Barb gets me kitted then I let her Force me to walk over to the bathroom. Thanks to Barb who squirted me some toothpaste.
-After drinking one mug of water - my first for today to hold 'incorrectly', I go and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-once that's finished, I walk over to wash and dry Era, before I allow Barb to Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
--Thanks to dearest dad who's left me some ham and eggs, and thanks to Barb who's added one slice of cheese for me and cooked the bread yummy. I also savour my weekly mug of white tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, and suck the teabag once. :P
-Suddenly, Aunty katherine arrives @ 11:15am! I quickly wolf down the rest of breakfast before she teaches me about pandas!
-At midday, Barb takes me once to the loo and makes me one mug of yummy milo, my third for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After Aunty Katherine leaves, Barb takes me once more to the loo. Suddenly, the phone rings, and Barb answers it. "Hello, Emily's phone," she says. XD
-It's dad, saying he'll be late. He asks Barb to cook me one packet of two minute noodles for lunch. She offers me the maggi and the Asian nissan, I think. I choose the bigger one, of course. XD
-After she leaves, I'm happily eating and reading my Toastmasters magazine when the phone rings. It's Barb. "Oh, sorry, I forgot to put your book out for you!" she exclaims. "Would you like me to come back and get it for you?" I reassure her I'm fine; I've got my Toastmasters magazine to keep me company, after all.
-Over lunch, I ring and talk to Aunty Nga, who moans that she's really tired and Mickey's being a super brat, mimicking whatever she's saying. "I have an idea," I say, "Say, Em biu jie's much more well behaved than Fung Sum Ming (Mickey's real name)." She does, and Mickey repeats it word for word! Ha, Em biu jie 1, mickey Fung 0. XD
-After I get off the phone, I read until 1:50pm, then take myself once to the loo before walking myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Annette should come supervise my shower soon.
-Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, I've forgotten: is SHINE fellowship on/will I be getting some visitors/just spend a lonely arvo staring @ the computer? Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl once more just after 6pm, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: