Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Post 163c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 8040; D2's new report: 8040 steps also equals 201kcal or 3.53km. XD Anyways, continuing today's events?
-After PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes, I used the pot :P once more for two tinkles. Usually I stay for three, but today PIG mum simply couldn't wait to gleefully force poor Ela to hold the cup and toothpaste and ordered me back into bed after just two tinkles.
-So PIG mum got me kitted, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and blackberry jam ever, one yummy mug of mint drinking chocolate, one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. :P While PIG mum was upstairs changing, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the 4WD, and she tootled me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; PIG mum also decided to some orchestral album called sth like 'Spring Rain'/'Autumn Rain' first, too. As for me, I spent most of this trip with both eyes closed and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, then, opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-There wasn't any parking available again, so PIG mum walked me into the building first then left to re-park the 4WD. I waited until reception was empty, then asked Shyla to please ring the NAB and send down Katie for me.
-I headed upstairs when Katie came for me, used the loo once myself then headed into the gym with her. Physio today: weightshifting, ten sit-to-stands, reaching for Era, scooting forward on plinth, stepping @ parallel bars and walking about eight laps along parallel bars.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to Garbo for lunch and to see shifu Lei for a massage. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-We had lunch @ Woka Woka; the set lunch was yummy teriyaki chicken with rice.
-After lunch, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk through Coles to buy groceries, before I went back upstairs to the loo once more and saw Lei shifu for a comfy massage. PIG mum also got one from Tom; gosh, I heard nothing but her incessantly yapping @ Tom for her whole massage! XD
-Massage over, PIG mum took me to the loo once more then tootled us home. I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-When Carol arrived precisely @ 4pm, PIG mum let her in. I finished my game of Bejeweled before heading into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-Hey, brb!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: