Thursday, May 22, 2014

Friday Post 192

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 4211 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 103kcal or 1.84km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'What Happened to Demas? (1)' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's eight but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves around 5pm!!! But just noting down that I had a great sleep last night, UQ physio this morning then lunch just outside Market Square @ joe's before I endured pincushion practice; tonight I'm off to Pole's for small group and toms, expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I'm not going out; Rhi's coming from 10am till 1pm, Aunty Shuk Lai's coming @ 11:30am to teach me Canto translation and Carol Lockwood will try get here as early as ahe can because toms night i'm joining SHINE for a home gathering! Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl with today's events in full, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: