Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Post 160b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 7555; D2's new report: 7555 steps also equals 206kcal or 3.3km. XD Anyways, events for today?
-Yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:10am having mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
--Afterwards, happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, until dearest dad came to say goodbye before leaving for work. I also used the pot :P once more.
-Happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, plus one more pot :P trip for me, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and blackberry jam, one yummy mug of drinking mint chocolate, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okayu.
-After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the 4WD, and she tootled me off to UQ for physio. We listened to 97.3FM all day today, and of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, too. While she drove, I kept both eyes closed, finishing off my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, then, opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-There wasn't any parking available @ the services building, so PIG mum walked me inside before leaving to repark the car. I asked Shyla to please send Gim down for me.
-Gim took me upstairs, and I went to the loo first. PIG mum had found a park quickly, so it was her who walked me into the gym.
-Physio today: four laps walking along hallway, cone work for Ela, reaching work for Era, standing balance for about five minutes and stepping work for Erf.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to Garbo. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the downstairs food court, where she came back with yummy chicken rice from Woka Woka for lunch. We shared roughly half each, and drank that little cup of cream of chicken and corn soup and the lemon iced tea.
-After lunch, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to Coles to buy a birthday card for baby Kayla.
-Dinnertime! Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THREE MINUTES online! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: