Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Post 163d

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 10061. Ha, D2 reckons I'm like a normal person today; his new report: 10061 steps also equals 236kcal or 4.5km. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
-When Aunty A arrived and dinner was called, I went once more to the loo before joining the parents and Aunty A @ the gobbling :P table.
-Hotpot tonight. Ugh, the 'rice bucket' (say that in Canto) is mourning that I haven't had any rice for two days! I mean, last night I joined SHINE for the BBQ @ Ching and Sylvia's place and with hotpot tonight, there wasn't any rice either! PIG mum says we can have lunch @ Woka Woka toms before I see Lei shifu for a massage, but what happens if the set meal for tomorrow's noodles?? >< XD
-After dinner, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back online.
-Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend and the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: