Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday Post 192b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ exactly 4500, which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 108kcal or 1.96km. XD Anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?
-Joey arrived to gimme a pilates lesson. Era punched, Ela lifted to touch the boxing pad, Ell and Erl pushed and pushed, but in the end, Joey did a caesarean to get Giant outta the birthing ring. XD She then let Selena inside before leaving.
-So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Selena who rinsed my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before Selena flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. Selena rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was repinning D2 onto my pants for me.
-We held hands and I walked out well to the gobbling :P table with her. For arvo tea, I drank one mug of white tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, holding the mug 'incorrectly' and had Selena's leftover pasta while she had mine! Sele thought hmine was more cheesy, but hers was more garlicky.
-Before leaving just after 6pm, Selena took me once more to the loo. She's waiting for her English test results tonight! I really hope she passes, coz that way she'll getta stay in Brisbane, work, and get her PR! She did tell me her mum rang her last night and told her, "You're nearly thirty, you really need to find a husband ..." XD
-Before leaving just after 6pm, Selena took me once more to the loo for one tinkle.
-Am trying to listen to Nine's news simulcast, but there's something wrong with the sound ...?
-Anyways, just noting that I'm still owed THIRTY MINUTES online!! So fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. TWFT topic's 'Get Back Up, God Is On Your Side'.

No comments: