Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sunday Post 162c

Good evening again, and one definite final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4708; D2's final, final report for tonight: 4708 steps also equals 115kcal or 2.04km. XD Anyways, PIG mum's demanding I play Lumosity for her now, so lemme just say that after letting the parents gleefully FORCE :( me to plod 570 steps on the cross trainer, I happily read for one hour then took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo before returning online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Toms I've got mid-morning UQ physio with Kate before Aunty Deana comes to mind me for about three hours (I've gotta complete my writers group homework, while lucky PIG mum has Aunty Anne and Aunty Bingki to shout her lunch) then I'm off again to Goodwill to try and get my boot fixed before Carol comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm. aBest of all, it's ice cream night tonight; like I'll keep saying, a very little's better than none @ all! Actually, I recall PIG mum offering me some tonight ... fingers crossed! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: