Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sunday Post 161

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding exactly 3333 steps today! XD D2 very proudly reports that as also equaling eighty-three kcal or 1.45km XD Secondly, TWFT topic's 'Thanks, Mum!' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's just one, but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and NINETEEN MINUTES online after Joey and Pole leave!!! But just noting down I had Bible study this morning (Uncle Eddy talked about the ten commandments) and I went to tell the little kiddies their story, before I enjoyed one bowl of food for the mothers' day luncheon! Toms I've got mid-morning UQ physio with a new student then I can't remember has PIG mum booked me in for a massage or not, but I think Carol's finally coming back to supervise my shower @ 4pm, so fingers crossed I can bring back something yummy for arvo tea~ Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: