Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday Post 190d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 6032; D2's final, final report for Thursday: 6032 steps also equals 133kcal or 2.53km. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: late morning physio UQ physio with Gim; it's our last one together ever!
-Afterwards, PIG mum says we can go to mosburger and have that two burgers for eight bucks special Mothers' Day thing!
-Then I've got pincushion practice afterwards, ouch. ><"
-Aunty Lucia will come supervise my shower around 4pm~
-Then I'm off to pole's for small group toms night! Must remember to nag Tina until she sings that see, sea, C song for me. XD
-Which means I prolly won't have any time to get my Naruto fix, but hey, i'll try get it Saturday arvo.
-Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: