Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Post 192c

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4670; D2's final, final report for tonight: 4710 steps also equals 115kcal or 2.04km. XD Only alas, I'm still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online!!1 *sigh* The list grows ever longer ... >< Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 5:57pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Repeat again @ 6:20pm.
-Off to Pole's house for small group tonight~
-Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total, coz I'm not going anywhere. Rhi comes @ 10am, Aunty Shuk Lai jie jie @ 11:30am then Carol Lockwood to supervise my shower as early as she can make it, coz I'm off for the SHINE home gathering right afterwards! So yeah, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: