Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wednesday Post 193b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4443, remembering that like 700 of those steps were plodded last night @ Toastmasters. D2's new report: 4443 steps also equals ninety-nine kcal or 2.5km. XD Much more importantly, however, is the fact that I'm still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHT MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!!! But just noting down that Aunty Deana came and minded me for three hours, while PIG mum went out to see Vincent the physio. And guess what? Aunty Deana fed me not PORK dumplings, but BBQ DUCK dumplings! She fried me seven; I enjoyed that with a little soya sauce, one yummy mug of Milo and one banana! I also did a stinky unspeakable after downing one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly', my second for today. Carol should come supervise my shower soon, and I can't wait for the opening origin match tonight! So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: