Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Post 160c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for for Monday now stands @ 8035; D2's new report: 7805 steps also equals 218kcal or 3.47km. XD Anyways, continuing events for tonight?
-Then, after one more loo trip, I went to see Lei shifu for a comfy massage. It's always really funny; I honestly think I know more Mandarin (and I don't really have any) then he does Cantonese! XD
-PIG mum had some new masseuse called sth like Toby; @ the end, when PIG mum was repinning D2 onto my pants for me, Toby was helpful and tried helping me put my jacket back on. I threaded Era through the preferred sleeve, and Era was about to help Ela into her sleeve also, when PIG mum saw, growled "no!" immediately tore Era outta her sleeve, grabbed Ela and thrust her inside first! Lol, chill, woman, it's just a jacket. XD
-After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us back home, while Era helped Ela stretch for seven minutes; Ela also opening and closing her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-When Annette arrived just past 4pm, PIG mum left her in, then went to see Vincent the physio for her back.
-I let Annette Force me to walk into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Annette helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (Annette kindly helped with my back, Era and both calves (then mostly rekitted myself (Annette helped only with Elf's AFO and both shoelaces). Then I went over to the loo for two tinkles, also leaning against the side rail and slowly, softly but most hatefully singing my shorter second-favourite song like 1/4 of the way through.
-After washing and drying Era, I let Annette Force me to walk out to the kitchen to prepare arvo tea.
-Thanks to PIG mum who'd bought me one roll of sushi (fish roe) for arvo tea while I was having the massage, and thanks to Annette who lemme have that little fish of soya sauce to enjoy that with. The mug of lemon green tea I made myself was my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Annette cleaned the bathroom, then sat and massaged Ela for about forty minutes. PIG mum came downstairs to yap @ her. Annette told us that last night, on sixty minutes, was some story about a vaccine for stroke! Or some jab that cured the effects of stroke ... gosh, I'd want a jab like that!
-Before leaving, Annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She's back again tomorrow.
-I returned happily online, and when nature randomly called @ 6:20pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-When the parents called dinner, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet the joined them @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Dinner tonight was congee! I understand dad was sick; that's why he was eating congee, but I was supposed to have rice! oh well. That was with fish and some yummy cauliflower.
-After dinner, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back online, and when nature suddenly called @ 7:20pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can bl after one more loo trip shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: