Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Post 160d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 8180; D2's final, final report for monday: 8180 steps also equals 210kcal or 3.36km. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 8:55pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: Vincent the bloody physio has returned, and thus ends my blissful two week holiday not having to see him. Late morning torture session. ><
-Fingers crossed I can have lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant afterwards! It's been ONE MONTH since I last ate there! So, must remember to give PIG mum everything her own way toms. I can do it!
-Annette's coming back toms arvo to supervise my shower.
-Anyways, hoping everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: