Friday, May 2, 2014

Saturday Posat 160

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding slightly over 2001 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling sth slightly over forty-one kcal or sth slightly over 950m XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Hooked On Urgency'. Righteo, let's start with last night's events first!
-After the usual dinner and one more toilet trip, PIG mum tootled me off to Pole's for small group, where yay, I got to sit in the armchair again. Complete, blessed safety for a lil while. :o)
--Pole's back, but WITHOUT A RING!! >< I told her to come back with one!!! XD We all shared how our past few weeks had been without her; she'd also brought us back some chocolate from Germany! I munched three little ones~
--Last night, we discussed whether or not did Jesus really rise from the dead.
-Afterwards, thanks to Pole who walked behind me once to the loo once and back; I managed fine by myself.
--I rang dad to come pick me up; back home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
--Today: I used the pot :P once last night and once more around 6:05am, before spending the ten minutes till 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, until PIG mum came to kiss me bye before leaving for work @ 7:30am. I used the pot :P once more, then after PIG mum had left spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
--More happy snorings with Daddy Bear continued, plus two more pot :P trips, before Barb arrived nearly ten minutes early.
--I asked for fifteen more minutes, but she cheated and tried to get me outta bed @ 13.5 minutes! Daddy Bear just growled @ her, "Go away. Em's still got 1.5 minutes left." XD
--I used the pot :P once more for two tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. Barb got me kitted, then I let her Force me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Barb who squirted me out some toothpaste.
--After drinking one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly', I went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-That done, I went to wash and dry Era, before I let Barb Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Thanks to dearest dad who'd fried some eggs and chicken slice for breakfast, thanks to Barb who added one slice of cheese for me and thanks to PIG mum who'd left me a little more than usual, after I told her last night that I was really hungry! My weekly mug of white tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, was my second mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
--After breakfast, I happily read next month's book club novel, while Barb gently massaged Ela for about forty minutes.
-At midday, she took me once to the loo for four tinkles and made me one yummy mug of Milo, my third for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
--I rang and spoke with Aunty Lai for about eleven minutes; she told me that Aunty Nga and Mickey are out collecting Mickey's report card, so I'll try reach them tonight.
-Before leaving @ 1pm, Barb took me once more to the loo and served me one heaped bowl of fried rice for lunch, plus another mug of white tea!! :D Lol, I hadn't expected that~
-After lunch, I sat and read, still trying to reach Aunty A, but without success.
-So @ 1:55pm, I made my way slowly and safely to the computer and plopped online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Only idiot PIG mum forgot her house keys! >< Meaning I had to open the door for her, which I managed again without letting the cruel and unfaithful God push me over, thankfully~
-Annette should come supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-Tonight ... well, PIG mum's gonna attend that talk @ Redeemer again, while dearest dad attends fellowship! If PIG mum can't find Aunty A to keep me company tonight, I guess I'll just spend the evening reading/staring @ the computer...
-Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, the special thing can be our fortnightly SHINE fellowship; that's always nice~
-So hopefully bbl, but if not, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: