Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Post 162c

Good evening again, and one definite final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 5614, but alas, I'm not really half a normal person coz like 1761 of those steps were plodded @ FX last night; D2's final, final report for tonight: 5614 steps also equals 118kcal or 2.37km. XD Anyways, I'm just about to go watch X-Men: First Class now, so just lemme note down that I let the parents gleefully FORCE :( me to plod 600 steps on the bloody cross trainer for them, before I let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on 20+ minutes of stupid exercises for her. After dinner, she then gleefully forced both hands to roll some kinda hard balls around, dunno. Toms is just church, definitely nothing special, but alas, it's looking like a lonely arvo in front of the computer for me coz Kwany's visit roster says I've got SHINE, but SHINE isn't meeting till next Saturday. :o( Oh wells, hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: