Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Post 160d

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em's total for Tuesday now stands @ 5254; yeah, D2 reckons I'm more than half a normal person today; his final, final report for Tuesday: 5254 steps also equals 123kcal or 2.24km. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-By almost 7:30pm, when PIG mum still showed no sign of movement, I called upstairs and asked when we'd have dinner, please. She came downstairs and started reheating stuff.
-Before dinner, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Dinner tonight: fish congee again, with some yummy cauliflower. Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of yucky watered-down ginseng soup. (Ginseng's bitter and yucky, full stop. PIG mum watered down the soup for me coz I think I'm allergic to ginseng; my idiot nose can suddenly SPURT blood!o_O)
-After dinner, I read happily for about thirty minutes.
-Only PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me a mandarin. I didn't mind too much, coz I was sitting and could concentrate.
-Then the mandarin made my bladder demand I go pee! Meaning I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo then back online, both times rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: mid-morning UQ physio with Gim; it's our second-last together.
-Aunty Deanna will come mine me for slightly less than three hours, because
-I'm going to Goodwill to get my new AFO! I keep forgetting to ask PIG mum please to take a pikkie of this one before it gets retired toms!
-Sudden mind blank: someone's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm; I've just forgotten her name. XD
-And best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. I've already enjoyed the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, so will just go write my special blog post about our school reunion!

No comments: