Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday Post 192b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5099. Ha, D2 reckons I'm just over half a normal person today; his new report: 5099 steps also equals 109kcal or 2.22km. XD Anyways, continuing today's events?
-At Goodwill, some new lady called Dot padded up my new AFO and voila, the twinge pain has gone again! Hopefully it'll stay good this time. Dot, who's from New Zealand, said that Rod had gone up very north somewhere!
-We arrived home right behind Carol, and I headed straight into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped with only my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol only helped with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (Carol helped only with Elf's AFO and my shoes and laces). Then I went over to the loo for two more tinkles, went over to wash and dry Era, then let Carol Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table to prepare arvo tea.
-Arvo tea was one mug of yummy mint green tea - my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly' and one delicious pork salad roll. After Carol cleaned the bathroom, she sat and gently massaged Ela for about forty minutes, painting her cotton glove white with rubber cotton glove light purple dots.
-Before leaving @ 6pm, Carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She's back next Monday, will have leftovers for dinner and lol, I had to yell upstairs and ask PIG mum to please let Carol outta the house coz she couldn't find the keys/use the garage remote. XD
-Anyways, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline to play piano for her, so hopefully bbl because I'm still owed one hourand TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online!!!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: