Sunday, May 4, 2014

Monday Post 160

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 6821 stepsa today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 186kcal or 2.98km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Put Your Heart Into It! (2)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Annette leaves @ 6pm!!! But just noting down that I had a great sleep last night 9nature didn't call until 6:05am), UQ physio with Gim then lunch @ Woka Woka before I saw Lei shifu for a massage. I think Annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm and then toms, the holiday ends and I've gotta see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session again. >< But hopefully I can get some yummy lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant afterwards, coz I'm sure I haven't enjoyed lunch there for ages! And I think it's Annette coming to supervise my shower again @ 4pm? Anyways, hopefully bbl with today's events in detail, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: