Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Post 160c

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4705, which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 113kcal or exactly 2km. XD Anyways, events for today?
-I used the pot :P once last night and once again this morning, before spending ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
--Afterwards, happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, until dearest dad came to say goodbye before leaving for work. I also used the pot :P once more.
-Happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, plus one more pot :P trip for me, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-PIG mum made yummy chocolate porridge with egg for breakfast! And by 'chocolate' , I don't mean the usual Nesquik chocolate but the mint drinking chocolate we'd bought from the Cadbury factory down @ Tasmania! Happiness was learning that she'd not only bought one can, or two cans, but THREE cans! The other happiness was when she decided the slice of toast she'd dabbed a speck of butter on was too hot for Ela to tear, and so she let Era and my mouth do the honours instead! Over breakfast, I also drained one full mug of water, popped all my usual drugs :P and continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-After breakfast, I went and did a stinky unspeakable, ignoring PIG mum's constant hurry ups. I also leaned fully against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-When that was done, I went to wash and dry both hands before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-Off she tootled me to see Vincent the bloody physio. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to Westlife's 'Gravity' album all day, too. While PIG mum drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Physio today: sat first go, raised both arms straight in succession sitting then standing, then standing practice for rest of the session. Bent down for Ela to pick things from floor many times; she also pointlessly opened loo door and held onto rail to finish.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off to the Calamvale and BBQ Chinese restaurant for lunch; yay, I haven't been there for ONE MONTH!
-I enjoyed the fish fillet with sweet corn sauce in rice (Uncle Steven's so awesome; he makes the fish crispy!) while PIG mum had the beef with seasonal vegies in rice. There were other customers eating there today; still, Aunty Jenny found the time to ask PIG mum some Christian question.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo before driving us back to Warrigal Square, where I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the Warigold Butchers where she bought some meat to cook congee for dearest dad (who's got the flu, poor bugger ><), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk through Woolies to buy other random groceries.
-Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-We met Jacinta! She knows Annette and she's only two years older than me! I told her the Irish joke I'd found for her. XD
-PIG mum signed several forms, also turning on the tears on for Jacinta.
-We walked her out, then I returned online.
-When Annette announced her arrival precisely @ 6pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me today - I washed and rinsed my own hair.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Annette helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (Annette kindly helped with my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (Annette helped only with Elf's AFO). After Annette tied my shoelaces for me, I went to the loo for two tinkles, walked over to wash and dry Era, then let Annette Force me to walk out to prepare arvo tea, which was the leftovers from lunch, plus one mug of lemongrass and mint tea, which was my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Annette sat and firmly massaged Ela for near-forty-five minutes, painting her light green with white spots today.
-Before leaving @ 6pm, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-It's already 6:45pm, but neither parent's showing the inclination to come downstairs and reheat dinner, so I'm presuming this will be the last time you hear from me tonight.
-Toms: mid-morning UQ physio with Gim; it's our second-last together!
-Aunty Deana will come mind me for about three hours.
-But not the full three, because I'm going to pick up my new yellow AFO from Goodwill!!
-Think it's Kelly coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-And best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I keep saying, a very little's better than none @ all!
-Which reminds me, I've gotta go find the homework Eileen e-mailed us; hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: